Infrared sauna is a healing treatment that uses infrared lamps to warm your body directly.
Unlike a traditional sauna that warms the air, an infrared sauna encourages more profuse sweating at tolerable temperatures allowing your body to eliminate a higher percentage of toxins.
If you have any health conditions such as heart problems, high blood pressure, or are under the care of a medical professional, please get clearance from your doctor before scheduling your first session.
- Weight loss
- Muscle recovery
- Relief from joint pain
- Heart health
What to Expect During Your Session:
- Drink plenty of water before and after
- Dress in light weight clothing or undergarments
- Your therapist will help you select the right temperature
- Select a 15 or 30 minute treatment session
- Relax, read, meditate, or listen to music – just do not fall asleep
- Allow ample time to cool down and allow your body to return to its natural temperature.
Please download and complete the infrared sauna consent form and bring it with you to your appointment.
- One 15 – 30 Minute Session
- 120′ – 130′ Fahrenheit
Using Infrared Sauna
- Ten 15 – 30 Minute Sessions
- 130′ – 140′ Fahrenheit
Using Infrared Saunas
- Unlimited 30 Minute Sessions
- (1 per Day)
- Includes Chromo Therapy
- 140′ Fahrenheit